Time to make electrical upgrades to your home or business? As a Missouri resident or business owner, you may qualify for energy efficiency rebates through Ameren MO. Our St. Louis clients are often curious about what types of energy rebates they can get, how much money they can save, etc. Keep reading to learn about the different types of energy savings available.
Energy Efficiency Rebates for Homeowners
Ameren MO offers cash-back rebates for various residential upgrades. Here are several ways you can save money while reducing your family’s carbon footprint:
- Get up to $2,000 cash back for heating and cooling upgrades. To qualify, install an energy-efficient AC, heat pump, or geothermal system.
- Get up to $500 cash back for installing ENERGY STAR® certified products—such as a heat pump water heater, swimming pool pump, or room air purifier.
- Get $100 cash back for buying and installing an eligible smart thermostat—such as the Nest Learning Thermostat.
- Qualify for reduced prices when purchasing LED light bulbs.
Learn more about Switching Your Home to LED.
Energy Efficiency Rebates for Businesses
Ameren MO also offers incentives for businesses that invest in energy efficient upgrades, such as equipment upgrades. Follow the links below to learn more about available cash incentives for your specific business.
- Click here to search for cash incentives by business type.
- Click here to search for cash-back rebates by equipment type.
- Click here to learn how to earn cash incentives by installing energy efficient lighting, such as LED bulbs.
Did you know that about one fourth of a typical commercial building’s energy output comes from lighting? At Paramount Electric, we can advise you on the best money-saving lighting upgrades, design and install your entire system, and help you apply for the appropriate cash credits.
Learn more about Switching Your Business to LED.